New color for Goldie?

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
Got the ambition to get the motor painted up. Colored matched for Goldie when the goodies return from the blasting shop next week.

Color? Sonic blue pearl. ;Sweet
Pics don't hardly do the color any justice with a low res camera. -cuss
If ya noticed, the injector lines yes are gold. Prolly the only gold to be on the truck. :rolleyes:
Seemed fitting as Diesel is $2.98/gal here. :puke:

Attachments

• DSC00077.JPG
    DSC00077.JPG
    63.1 KB · Views: 35
  • DSC00078.JPG
    DSC00078.JPG
    57.8 KB · Views: 20

Russ

Idont do injectors
Reaction score
What?????!!!! IT's not IH grey? Boy you ought to be for shamin' yourself. :rotflmao Sharp color there Ron. :thumbsup: So I take it has pearl in the paint? That should look cool in the sun shine :thumbsup:

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
GRuss said:
What?????!!!! IT's not IH grey? Boy you ought to be for shamin' yourself. :rotflmao Sharp color there Ron. :thumbsup: So I take it has pearl in the paint? That should look cool in the sun shine :thumbsup:

Thought about it fer a few seconds but figgered it would show the oil leaks too easily. :rotflmao
Besides, the fender badges will take care of what needs to be said. :Sly
Yeah it has plenty of pearl in it and man does it look sweet in the sunlight. The paint has 2 different types of mica in it and depending what angle yer lookin at it, you can see bout 3 different colors. ;Sweet

ericboutin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks very cool Ron!!! ;Sweet Didn't realize you were getting Goldie all purdied up! I'm too lazy to check the other site...are you bringing Goldie to the meet this year??

TLBREWER

Windy B Ranch
Reaction score
Dsl_Dog_Catcher said:
Got the ambition to get the motor painted up. Colored matched for Goldie when the goodies return from the blasting shop next week.

Color? Sonic blue pearl. ;Sweet
Pics don't hardly do the color any justice with a low res camera. -cuss
If ya noticed, the injector lines yes are gold. Prolly the only gold to be on the truck. :rolleyes:
Seemed fitting as Diesel is $2.98/gal here. :puke:
Man you've been busy! Good job.

Tom