Need Help IDing a banks turbo

wjamesm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi guys just got my Banks wastegated sidewinder turbo from the Fed-Ex man.It was bought of of Ebay and has all the parts except the oil feed line. But thats not my problem , the ID tag on the intake compressor housing is missing. I need to ID the turbo because the intake compressor wheel is bent and needs replaced. I did some reading on here and found that Turbo Re-source can get parts for these turbos at better prices than Banks. Like I said it's the wastegated verision and has the conical K&N filter with the ram air box. Also I looked at the exhaust compressor wheel and the very outside edges are slightly bent also should I replace it to ? The seller is going to pay for it all.
You must be registered for see images

Attachments

• P1000003(2).jpg
    P1000003(2).jpg
    203.5 KB · Views: 12

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
the tag would have read Mitsubishi TE06H.
if you can source parts for the damn thing, let me know!!!!!!!
I've been told it's proprietary to Banks.-cuss-cuss-cuss-cuss-cuss

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Please.... Give Banks a call and ask them what the intake and exhaust fans cost... They wont sell me the parts. Said they don't do that and to buy a new turbo from them.....The intake wheel is aluminum and easy to find. The exhaust wheel is inconel and can't be bought anywhere that I have found.... Yet. I'm still looking. Also try Kamak. They are on Ebay and they have a web site.