Need advice........

FiredudeL4

Reaction score
Hey guys, Im looking for some advice, Im thinking of adding a second diesel to our fleet and am looking for some advice on what to look for, stay away from etc. Some of the things that I do want is crew cab, 4x4, diesel of course any advice is more than welcome

stay safe out there
Roy :draw

Whit

Reaction score
If you want the crew cab then you are limited to year 06, I would go into your favorite dealer and go thru every option the have and decide what you want.

Cheers, Kevin

FiredudeL4

Reaction score
I know that if I want a "true" crew cab such as my PSD I will have to bo with an 06, but I cant afford that :mad: , what yr. did dodge start their first "crew cab" model?, Im thinking of going Dodge this time for the millage, Im planning on keeping my PSD :thumbsup: thanks

stay safe out there
Roy :draw

Doggy Daddy

Reaction score
A normal size adult can fit OK in the back seal of an '03, entry and exit is easier than the extended cab style with the suicide doors. Not as much leg room as a true crew cab but it can work. I have noticed a fair number of them on the market, I guess probably some lease returns and the guys that need a new truck every few years (hey, wait, that could be me!).