My Visit to Conestoga Diesel Injection

Spun4Fun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Since i was back in PA for the X mas holiday weekend , I figure to stop at Conestoga Diesel Injection ( http://www.conestogadiesel.com/aboutus.html) and say hi to Mel and Suzi Agne. Mel was out but i spend time talking to Joel . He was very knowledgable and familiarized me with their IP level's , services they offer and the do's and don't. It was Very nice to put names to faces .

Does any one know how can i get a hold of the fella who rent the timing tool

tbrumm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yep, Gary has a great meter rental program. PM him and get the rental set up and send him a Paypal payment. The meter then arrives at your door and Gary also includes instructions and additional tools for loosening the pump nuts and turning the pump itself. I timed my truck using Gary's meter and it works great and it is easy too. With a meter available for rental, there is no need for anybody to "guess" at their timing because purchasing a meter is too expensive.

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
I am the member that rents the kent moore j33300-a meters. I do this at great expense to me because not one shop or dealer in the US or Canada will time our engines.:eek::cry: So I said this to them.....:flipa I do this for everyone because I want everyone to realize what a true timed idi engine can do.

Spun4Fun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am the member that rents the kent moore j33300-a meters. I do this at great expense to me because not one shop or dealer in the US or Canada will time our engines.:eek::cry: So I said this to them.....:flipa I do this for everyone because I want everyone to realize what a true timed idi engine can do.

That is awesome to hear and know .. I am sure every one here including my self really appreciate that . Please let me know how the process works on getting the meter , shipping it ..etc . The Green machine cold use timing check soon.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JFMac

Members online

No members online now.