My Rally, part2

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
sitting behind a desk ain't so bad... You can surf the net while appearing to be working (at least that is my gig).... Heck I think my boss does more stock trading than anything else... he is always talking about this stock is doing this and that stock looks good... so I surf and no one says a thing... My counterpart in crime on nights reads books he downloads, the production sup is addicted to you tube and is always having us come over to see some ***** hurt himself... I have the net fired up for about 10 out of the 12 hours but I am tweaking code while surfing but it's easy to do with 2 monitors or sometimes I sit over at the desk that has 4....

It's a hard job I know...

160k87F250

not rocket science
Reaction score
eastbound and down, loaded up and truckin.....

Left Mt Rushmore yesterday, stopped in Murdo SD at the Pioneer House. Lots of old cars and tractor and stuff. reallly cool. deciced to stay here overnight. Now we head east to the Mall of America.

Don't remind me of work. I'm dreading going back...... 10 days from now.
John

160k87F250

not rocket science
Reaction score
Made it to Minneapolis. Got here around midnight. The hotel offers a shuttle to the Mall of America, so I don't even think I'll unhitch the trailer from the truck. With 400 stores, an indoor amusement park, and an underground aquarium, don't think I'll have any trouble killing 2 days here.
John

P.S.
Oh yes, Tanya, I DID have to throw that in.:rotflmao :rotflmao :rotflmao

FordGuy100

Reaction score
You gotta ride the roller coaster while your at Mall of America. I remember when we went there, me and my dad rode that thing, it was fricking awsome, I was like 6 at the time though LOL .

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Makes me think of Arnold in "Jingle all the way" LOL He's got two! He's got two!

160k87F250

not rocket science
Reaction score
Home Sweet Home

We made it home last night arund 6:30. (sigh) Vacation is fanally over. Now I need to recover from vacation. Mall Of America was great. Didn't get a chance to ride the roller coaster, but my daughter did. Both of them! It was cool. Took3 days to get home. Just took out time. No need to push it. I'll get pics posted sometime. (If I can remember Mel's pictorial lesson from the rally, lol).
John

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Congrats John! That was some trip. Glad to see your EGT's didn't get the better of you. ;Sweet Here's to hoping your back to work swing is smooth.