My Rally, part2

pafixitman

Reaction score
John,
I know you run WMO. Any chance you got condensation in the containers (assuming you brought extra)? Are you running additive?

160k87F250

not rocket science
Reaction score
Hey Joe,
How are you? Sorry I haven't responded to the pm. Been kind of busy. I haven't run WMO since leaving Indiana. I wanted to make sure I had 2 clean tanks of #2. Just changed the fuel filter. Looks like a little debris in the bottom of the filter. I have never changed the fuel filter, so who knows how old it is. We are getting loaded up and are ready to drive through the Badlands in route to our campsite. More to follow !
John

hoodshauler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Glad the hear you have solved your problems. Slow and steady is good sometimes;Really Be safe and have fun the kids are going to love Mt Rushmore. ;Sweet

pafixitman

Reaction score
Surviving the rat race. Man, you are doing the trip of my dreams ever since we bought the 5'r. We will need to share a few cold ones and look at the pics when you get back. Be safe!

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Perhaps the internet doesn't exist out there yet. LOL

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
well I'll tell ya from when I was out there - there just isn't much in the way of high tech - I did have cell service but it was spotty (that was back in 03).

160k87F250

not rocket science
Reaction score
We're still truckin!!!!!

Hey, I'm here. Just having too much fun Went through the Badlands. Very impressive. then got to camp and set everything up. Yesterday went to Mt Rushnore, Rushmore Caverns, and Bear Country USA. Drove through the park, saw reindeer, big horn sheep, black bears, goats (not Dodges!) It was very cool. Kids are having a great time. Today we went to Reptile Gardens and Rushmore water park. Kids are pooped. They will sleep well tonight. Tomorrow we will pack up and head towards Mall of America. We are going to stop at the Pioneer House, and very large auto museum around exit 190 on I-90. I would like to get to the SD border on I=90 before I stop, but it depends on when we leave here. The wifi has been perfect at this campground. I have always been able to connect. More to come, just covering the USA w/ black smoke.:rotflmao
John

GaPchNCrm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
John- glad to hear you guys are having fun! Make sure you go take a peek of the pic I posted on page 2 of Rons rally pics post.... the look on Emmas face was priceless!

160k87F250

not rocket science
Reaction score
Tanya, That is just too funny. Thanks.

I read the rest of that post, can't believe Barney returned the blocks.:rotflmao :rotflmao :rotflmao

I'm sitting here doing laundry and just about fell off the picnic bench.