My latest pull :)

MudHog

Reaction score
Sweet pull!

What causes the little puffs of smoke at the very end after your stopped? Are you tapping the throttle or is the engine romping like it's calming down after running so hard?

BigBadDodge

Reaction score
Thanks Guy's,

MudHog: that is me hitting the go pedal to keep oil flowing good to the turbo's during cool down :D

I couldn't be more pleased with the clutch ;Sweet

BBD

Whit

Reaction score
Cool BBD.................I would love to pull some day but nuttin like that ever happens round these parts

ProMac1K

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm glad you turned that truck into a full blown pulling truck Scott! Man it puts on a hell of a show!!

I don't want to be rude in asking questions about your setup, so i'll just ask this. :) What are you running for boost, and are you still running injectors in the 370 configuration? :D

I don't want you to give out information that you want to keep secret, so hopefully those are decent questions.

BigBadDodge

Reaction score
No problem, I am using some PDR injectors wich are supposed to be 60+ hp over the 370's. as far as boost, I have been seeing only 65psi at 4K feet above sea level, but had a bad intercooler, got it fixed and looking to test it out at the LACR event this upcoming weekend, still at almost 4k feet so who knows when I get back to pulling at around sea level.

BBD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lance

Members online