My latest pull :)

ProMac1K

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks! Very impressive!! I like the way you put the stacks too.

That video of yours on the dyno with those several runs was great to watch as well! Awesome once you got the water/**** in the mix! :D

Got Smoke?

The Smokey One
Reaction score
Cat235D said:
Is that clutch streetable?

Yes its very streetable, however it has a very stiff pedal(4200lbs plate load). Not something I would want to drive everyday, however I drive the next step down (3850lbs plate load) and its marginably stiff but its my daily driven rig.

apextrans

What Log Book????
Reaction score
Sweet mother of god :eek: And I thought I was doing a decent job pulling the skid steer around. Truly awsome man.

BigBadDodge

Reaction score
Mark, Peters web page say's "NOT RECOMMENDED FOR STREET USE" so if anybody planned on useing it for street use I would advise them to talk to peter first. I don't find the pedal all that hard at all to be honest, but I have run a dual disk for a few years now and a stocker might feel real light to me at this point. I don't know why you couldn't use it on the street if you wanted to deal with the pedal pressure. I was actully thinking about backing off the fuel and timming and driving all winter.

BBD

Got Smoke?

The Smokey One
Reaction score
BigBadDodge said:
Mark, Peters web page say's "NOT RECOMMENDED FOR STREET USE" so if anybody planned on useing it for street use I would advise them to talk to peter first.

Yeah I know Scott, but JR Adkins & David Dungeon both drive theirs on the street everyday. Well JR used to he sold his truck that had the Iron Giant in it. I had the pleasure of driving that truck, and the pedal effort is noticeably more stiff than a 3850. However, I believe its only noticeable when you have to hold the pedal in. Just driving up and down the road the pedal is no harder to push than my 3850.