My first 7.3idi

whiskeybent

Reaction score
Hello all, this is my first Ford and my first idi, use to have a couple of cummins. Have to say thanks to Fordguy100 for telling me about this great site. Hope I wont worry everyone with dumb questions. Truck info 88 F-250 4x4, 5spd, propane injection, 3" straight pipe, motor rebuilt in 06, previous owner just put new injectors,return lines,new clutch. also give me 2 good fenders and doors, just need to get a bed to start fixing it up. will post pics of it tomorrow. its a lil ugly now. LOL

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Welcome to a great forum. We have enough answers to fill any qusetions. I believe we can fix things better than the dealership... They charge you to tell you whats wrong. Then they fix it for you.... Gees.... Didn't you know something was wrong before you drove it in to them......:eek::D Actually we have enough time under the hoods and trucks to repair anything. And we do it for free... No need to even say thanks... But it is a nice thought if you do...:sly

FordGuy100

Reaction score
We are pretty good at spending your money though LOL

First we will tell you how to fix it, then we will tell you how to throw some serious coin into it :sly

timothyr1014

Full Access Member
Reaction score
and after you decide you like your idi we can suggest other things you might want to put it in....like jet boats, submarines and 62 continentals.

welcome

whiskeybent

Reaction score
and after you decide you like your idi we can suggest other things you might want to put it in....like jet boats, submarines and 62 continentals.

welcome

I have decided that I do like, well love the IDI, but will leave it in the truck for now. going to start to revamp how my propane line and valve is run. will start a new thread with pics to get a lil advice.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle

Members online