my fauct pump install pics

jonathan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i got the pump from genlightening and today i had a some time to install it. i got everything done execpt the on and off switch. it was a loud sob priming up then it got real quiet.

Attachments

• Picture013.jpg
    Picture013.jpg
    172 KB · Views: 115
  • Picture012.jpg
    Picture012.jpg
    226.4 KB · Views: 345
  • Picture011.jpg
    Picture011.jpg
    105.2 KB · Views: 252
  • Picture010.jpg
    Picture010.jpg
    316.4 KB · Views: 186
  • Picture009.jpg
    Picture009.jpg
    300.9 KB · Views: 124
  • Picture008.jpg
    Picture008.jpg
    257.6 KB · Views: 165
  • Picture007.jpg
    Picture007.jpg
    205.5 KB · Views: 356

haligen

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks good, with all these electric pumps around here I might just have to bite the bullet and join the club.

FORDF250HDXLT

The life of an Indian is like the wings of the air
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks good, with all these electric pumps around here I might just have to bite the bullet and join the club.

once you do,you'll never look back.;Sweet

looks good jonathan.
thats where mine is,but laying down on its side just bolted to the fender.
you pre-filtered a pump with a pre-filter i see.:)

yARIC008

Drives really slow
Reaction score
I got mine recently too but haven't had time to install it yet. I need to figure out where I'm going to mount it so I can have some fancy hoses made at the local hose shop. I want them to make them for me so I don't have the chance of my crappy hose job leaking on me.

Looks good though! I like the mounting plate. I have no idea where I'm going to mount mine. I was thinking maybe somewhere underneath where the driver sits, down on the frame so it would be easy to clean the filter if need be.

Silver Burner

Burnin' Oil&Rubber
Reaction score
*** is a fauct oump? I assume looking at it that it's an electric fuel pump to bypass the stock lift pump, right? Sorry for my ignorance.

FORDF250HDXLT

The life of an Indian is like the wings of the air
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I got mine recently too but haven't had time to install it yet. I need to figure out where I'm going to mount it so I can have some fancy hoses made at the local hose shop. I want them to make them for me so I don't have the chance of my crappy hose job leaking on me.

Looks good though! I like the mounting plate. I have no idea where I'm going to mount mine. I was thinking maybe somewhere underneath where the driver sits, down on the frame so it would be easy to clean the filter if need be.

its made to pull fuel (unlike most e-pumps.)
take advantage of this and mount it up in the engine bay.
this way its easy to service and stays in the safety of the engine bay.
its also good to have mounted up here,because it has a built in check valve.meaning your fuel line will remain full despite what fuel/air leaks happen latter down the road,your pump will only have to push air/fuel out of the line in the event of a drain back to the pump it only has a short way to purge the air,and aid in a faster start when them dang leaky caps start leaking on ya.;Sweet
its also all low pressure.don't be afraid to run your own diesel rated rubber fuel line.it's easy as pie.

GenLightening

Yeah, it's a CHEVY!
Reaction score
I adjusted my pump a couple times last week and I just ran the pump, hit the key and it fired up, sputtered a very little, and ran fine. I've never run this engine without an e-pump and don't ever want to try purging it without one.....

jonathan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
once you do,you'll never look back.;Sweet

looks good jonathan.
thats where mine is,but laying down on its side just bolted to the fender.
you pre-filtered a pump with a pre-filter i see.:)

yeah those pre filters are rated for 20 microns so with a little luck it will help save the main filter plus you can get them any where. :D.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lewisstevey7