my chevy gaser needs some advice

bigoilburner20

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have been driving this truck since june and I have had some problems. But somethings I havn't fixed somethings but now a new problem is rising. When i go onto the freeway and go up to 55 its like when you tap the brakes hard for a split second and nothing after that.Now no rpm change and when I drive back down to 35 to 55 it bumps again. but would it be a solenoid I know its not the valve body because it shifts perfect. Its just that and some other things but no other details on that but what could it be if you would like to chime in please do. I mean one other thing is on my trans in has a oring on the converter shaft i mean could it be dickered or what????

sle2115

NRA LIFE MEMBER
Reaction score
I have been driving this truck since june and I have had some problems. But somethings I havn't fixed somethings but now a new problem is rising. When i go onto the freeway and go up to 55 its like when you tap the brakes hard for a split second and nothing after that.Now no rpm change and when I drive back down to 35 to 55 it bumps again. but would it be a solenoid I know its not the valve body because it shifts perfect. Its just that and some other things but no other details on that but what could it be if you would like to chime in please do. I mean one other thing is on my trans in has a oring on the converter shaft i mean could it be dickered or what????

Nothing like you shift into neutral? Give us some details about the truck as well, like year, engine, trans (if known), etc.