moose pump installed

DeepRoots

Tug Engineer
Reaction score
yeah nebraska, thats been a huge issue with the c6.
i like it's ruggedness, but if you notice how much slippage there is in the video....
there is a huge buffer between engine acceleration and trans/wheel acceleration.

not to mention, running to jacksonville will be 150miles of running 3000+ rpms. an overdrive would be appreciated.

gives me another project for the future.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey that's great! ;Sweet Nice video too. Those numbers are nice to hear on Biodiesel. That gives me an idea of how the two compare. You might have to try streight diesel once just for fun sometime. I suspect all those numbers would go up. For those still not aware of what a Moose Pump is, you can click here.

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
For c6 shifting comparisons, cilck the vid in my sig, My C6 is pretty built and shifts real firm If it was in a car it would probablly get rubber from 1st to second. In fact it did one time while I was going over an intersection and the rear lightened up over the raise in the road just as it shifted into 2ND, the tires DID chirp! it was cool,...

Hope it still shifts as well with the Cummins.

Congrats on the Moose Pump, It is good to see them getting out there and working as expected!