Moose pump has arrived

Freight_Train

Traitor to the brotherhood
Reaction score
White lighting...White lightning......The rust free Southern truck is in the Kudzu field(hey,atleast someone got the plant life correct this time....).The E is standing Ghetto Guard duty in my back yard.

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
left to rot in a heap of foliage or rotting in the backyard is basically the same dude.... either way it's not living.... I mean seriously if you were a vegitative state in a hospital or at home what's the difference still you eat your supper through a straw.... ;Poke :fart :rotflmao

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Actually guys Barney is waiting on me to have some time off so that I can come over and play with him. I'm not off until Friday evening.... So Barney let's get together Saturday afternoon and do this - I also would like to play with the G-force meter in my truck to see what it nets - then afterwards getting the moose pump on we can line 'em up and you'll have a chance to spank the goat.

Well?

Or is it your broke NV4500 that is keeping the world from hearing about the splendor that is the Moose Pump? LOL

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
no it's not that - we just can't seem to get our schedules squared away - we are planning on this wednesday evening to install the pump and then go play on Thursday evening (testing - yeah that's it testing)....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m2rtin