Moose Product news

rjjp

Needs to go test
Reaction score
First off, congratulations.
Secondly, IIRC the misters (original) were EDM machined, did version 2 pan out or...

subway

be nice to the admin :D
Reaction score
Congratulations Mel, it looks like you have purchased a nice base to build off of and move forward doing what you love. i bet your days will move faster now!

you might have to soon figure out how much more you will charge for people coming down and being a shoulder mechanic while you work. LOL

Reaction score
Congrats! I almost wish my original pump and injectors were dying just so I had an excuse to sample some of your fine products! But if/when they do, I know who to call!

Mike

dizdak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
congradulations!!! i hope to be placing an order with you in the next few weeks if you are taking orders at that time...

PwrSmoke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mel, welcome to the ranks of the self employed... that is to say the people who don't do things on our own.

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
YES!!!!!!:hail

I can't wait for my DT466 project to get started so I can send my 1100cc P-pump to your shop for a once over. Plus....... I'm going to need some serious injectors to spray all that diesel into the cylinders. I hope they are DT466 Moose injectors!;Really;Sweet

Turbo too?!! Great! The S480 and the T18A-95 might need a good look as well buddy.

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE AGNES!!!

Waiting for more details and the possibility of a Moose products website.:love:

Heath

Last edited:

Exekiel69

Reaction score
Mel it gives Me great satisfaction to see this happen, congratulations on Your retirement as well to Your family for this project You've all started. I'll second the tour request when the time comes.

EZ

Diesile

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice Mel. I'm a firm believer in small business, it is the core of this country.

Congratulations on a firm step forward in spite of the obvious economic situation.

firehawk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good Luck Mel. As someone who went from hobbyist helping people out to opening up a shop to serve those same people, I can tell you it is NOT an easy transition. Prices have to go up to cover the overhead, and the sales pool dwindles as the vehicles are less frequently used and eventually replaced.