Moose Product news

lindstromjd

Black Sheep
Reaction score
Ok im sure i a missing something obvious here but...whats the renting the building part have to do with changing jobs? Also 31 one years...pheww thats a lot of years.

It means he retired from his old job and is only doing Moose products from now on. He rented the building to be dedicated to Moose Inc.

gdhillon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
can i refer to you as Frank Lucas? Lol :hail

awesome looking shop Mel, congrats on your dream!

P.s. by the frank lucas thing i just meant cutting out the middle man

92F350CC

Ford Man
Reaction score
Well technically Mel was the middle man LOL

But this is awesome. I can only imagine what turn-around will be on this. I hope you have plenty of business and tons of good luck.

88beast

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i assumed u were doing something with pumps lol congratz

now two issues

one your pumps are only good for 15 hp it says it on your machine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and two now i need a way to support 1500 hp asap in a db series pump so since ur full time pump builder you can get right on that correct?

Devon Harley

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I believe Mel was a so called middle man. I think him an joe I believe have designed the pump an they built it cause Mel didnt have the mechaine it's over 30 grand. Anyways don't really know but I'm sure he had his hand in it. Also I would think its not just gonna be international Idi moose products I would think he would run out of bis. Now wheres the line up on cummins moose stuff!!!!!!????? Lol I'm sure he will be offering an fixing more than just our idi's at least I hope so. Pretty sure our community is big but not big enough to quiet a job an only do what we know as moose stuff. Anyways I hope you are doing cummins I need to swap injectors in my step dads 24 valve ASAP. All wait to here before I have it done local!!!!

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
I don't think this has been said yet but this will be a full service rebuilder, All makes and models, pumps , injectors and turbos. and I believe a shop for doing repairs on Diesel Trucks as well.

Congrats Mel, Lori and I are very excited for you and Suzie, The shop looks great, and we wish you great success on your endeavor!

X-NRCan_IDI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
;Sweet AWESOME! I thought perhaps it might be something about new hypermax headgaskets... hadn't heard anything on those in a while. HOWEVER, I think this way cooler! :hail

Dieselcrawler

Professional wrench holder
Staff member
Reaction score
as stated before, congrats sir. ever need any help, i will gladly drive the 2 hrs to give a hand.

rockbender

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is fantastic news! As someone who sits in front of a computer most of the day for an occupation, I know how nice it is to build/work on something tangible. I hope your new endeavor is successful and rewarding - I'm excited to send some business your way!

and... Happy Retirement!

6.9poweredscout

Bleeds IH red...
Reaction score
awesome. as with what corey said, i'm not afraid to come help if ever needed, just let me know when the "moose tours" opens the doors for a tour of the shop.... maybe free beer samples while on the tour?! :sly

jlwoods99

Reaction score
Congrats on this new chapter in your life. I'm sure a pump and injectors will be on my short list.

Jim