MIA Birthday Boy...

soulpatchfr

goat herder
Reaction score
don't know if anyone noticed, but BajaGringo aka OkieGringo aka ******** :D turned the clock over to "the double nickel" today.

:party: Happy Birthday Alden :party:

now... i see that you've been registered for a while, but still haven't stepped in. :backoff

94f450sd

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i noticed and was gonna wish the old goat a happy birfday but ihavent seen him post lately :confused: :backoff :backoff :draw :draw

Freight_Train

Traitor to the brotherhood
Reaction score
94f450sd said:
i noticed and was gonna wish the old goat a happy birfday but ihavent seen him post lately :confused: :backoff :backoff :draw :draw

Well,only place I have seen him lately is over at The Dark Side.

OkieGringo

OkieGringo aka Baja
Reaction score
Ok, Ok. I'm here

;Sweet Thanks guys. I'm gonna "let go" of TDS and come over here, if I'm still welcome ? After all, you guys taught me everything I know about these IDIs:hail . I'm to the point also of being fed up with having to totally shut down my computer to point to info that the newbies need:frustrate . I just hope that they'll find their way here. It might take me a while to find my way around here. I love all the 'smiley faces'. Who's the "MFIC" around here? Can I get "credit" for all the posts "Over There", or do I hafta "Pay My Dues" here? Thanks again. OkieGringo/BajaGringo/RichardCranium

OkieGringo

OkieGringo aka Baja
Reaction score
********?

soulpatchfr said:
don't know if anyone noticed, but BajaGringo aka OkieGringo aka ******** :D turned the clock over to "the double nickel" today.

:party: Happy Birthday Alden :party:

now... i see that you've been registered for a while, but still haven't stepped in. :backoff

Hey Frank, that's "RichardCranium" to you:backoff :draw :shoot: . I think "RichardCranium" is gonna have lots more fun over here. Thanks for the "Happy Birthday :party: s". :D :D OkieGringo/Baja/RichardCranium

soulpatchfr

goat herder
Reaction score
yeah, yeah.. i'm just glad to finally see you here ;Sweet
(ya gotta love these smiley's, huh :thumbsup: )

no 'credit' - yes, you have to pay your dues - just like the rest of us :draw
as far as i can tell, Mel is still "The Man", and i guess The MFIC - at least in charge of the basement.

94f450sd

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
OkieGringo said:
;Sweet Thanks guys. I'm gonna "let go" of TDS and come over here, if I'm still welcome ?

I think "RichardCranium" is gonna have lots more fun over here.

ya i guess your still welcome over here now that you finally seen the light. ;Sweet just do what i do send the newbies a friendly email with the link to this site and hope they follow it.

we have 3 forums where Mrs.cranium can have alot of fun!!get your 30 good technical posts and ask for access to the refinery and girls forums and let her loose!!! :rotflmao

and by the way,yes im banned over there but im still there and posting!! :rotflmao

The Warden

MiB Impersonator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
OkieGringo said:
;Sweet Thanks guys. I'm gonna "let go" of TDS and come over here, if I'm still welcome ?
Of course you are! :thumbsup: Welcome to the "light side" :D Good to see you finally over here...

Can I get "credit" for all the posts "Over There", or do I hafta "Pay My Dues" here?
*in best redneck accent* PAY YER DUES, BOY!! :rotflmao $#%& newbies... :D :D :D

Seriously, don't think the software can boost your post count to account for your posts over on STD, but I think that just about everyone over here knows your reputation... ;Sweet The real question is, is this a good thing or a bad thing? :shocked: :D :shocked:

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
OkieGringo said:
;Sweet Thanks guys. I'm gonna "let go" of TDS and come over here, if I'm still welcome ? After all, you guys taught me everything I know about these IDIs:hail . I'm to the point also of being fed up with having to totally shut down my computer to point to info that the newbies need:frustrate . I just hope that they'll find their way here. It might take me a while to find my way around here. I love all the 'smiley faces'. Who's the "MFIC" around here? Can I get "credit" for all the posts "Over There", or do I hafta "Pay My Dues" here? Thanks again. OkieGringo/BajaGringo/RichardCranium
hey baja-
what's this?
(Howdy Mel, do you mean that e-mail from "The Rabble Rousers Site" ? Yes, I got it. Thanks. I've joined "that other site" also, but these whipper snappers over here need me and I only have time for one "Internet Mistress" , and "Management" is already jealous of the the "Mistress" I have. OkieGringo)
oh yea...happy birthday btw :D

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
Well it's about time you showed up - we were getting ready to send out the dogs - had them all primed and everything.

Now for paying your dues - yep gotta do that over again.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Alden, your lucky I have your email address, or you still might be lost at sea. LOL Happy Birthday! As for your post count, you can edit your title that appears under your name, so if you want to you can say something like "3003 served and counting". Or whatever. I suppose it comes as no surprise to anyone that Frank's happy birthday thread is now locked. Sorry ******. NO BIRTHDAY FOR YOU. (in your best soup **** voice).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lance