Maybe new IP time!!!

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
All the injecters plus the filter and the injection pump return line must flow back to the tank. For the return off the filter just TEE into the return line between 1 & 3 injecter line. Same with the return off the injection pump. It can flow into the return line between number 2 & 4 injecter. Just make sure the return line ends are going to the return line at the back of the drivers side on the head...

Defrocked

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just found Mel's write online!! Looks like everyone does it a bit different but it all works I guess!

Defrocked

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok so I cut in the T to return to tank on IP and it seems to have fixed the leak.Gonna save up some $$ for the baby moose and injectors so there's no rush.Next is a new glow plug harness along with some new berus!

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Really happy to see the Tee fixed the problem. I know how difficult it is to "see" the return line sequence and how it flows. All you really need is both the right and left cylinder banks flowing back to the fuel tanks any pathway you make up. That means the different sides can be joined anyplace thats convenient front or back it makes no difference. Then the filter bleeder has to "join" the party somewhere and that doesn't matter where. Then the injection pump return has to also join the party anywhere too. On my engine I have the 3/8 inch hard line running down the drivers side intake manifold to the rear cylinder at the 3 way tee. Off the pump is a short piece of rubber 3/8 inch hose to make it easier to work around the pump.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lance

Members online