Magic wand

1mouse3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
To make it plausible for me to get heavy objects in and out the bed, a gizmo was needed to complete the task. First try with it was a failure because the bed floor is the equivalent of soggy bread, it try to rip it up.

You must be registered for see images attach

So had to go and reshape the floor so that I can resolve the issues with placement.

So to make this toy useable, I fulley plated this area and will see how this works out tomorrow.

1mouse3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was able to be successful in shuffling around my mowers today, do need to find some sort of roller for the cable tho. This is it unloading one of the mowers, it is easyer with out the gate on.

This is what is looks like folded away and had someone to weld on that winch.

Last edited:

ih8minimumwage

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have one of those cranes I installed and can relate to the "soggy bread" description (versus the 60s & 70s Fords I've owned). Pulled it out for now and have plate and some scrap metal to weld together and bolt to the frame.

1mouse3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Love the "Forest Gump" mower!

“I mowed that grass for free.”

Ok, I set my self for the jokes :joker::rotflmao

Yes they are nice, they stupid simple and easy to work on along with having a small foot print. I am limited to a 48in door on my garage till I fix the big door, so this was the best coice for me do to many reasons. I found them buy one get one free for $100 and the 60s/70s one did not take much to get running, that one is going with me on a run to the house tomorrow.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olsen726

Members online