Lund Moonvisor

bradrob82

Martinsburg Fireman
Reaction score
Since i have my 93 all up and running good i have the chance of getting a lund moonvisor from a buddy of mine, he got it at an auction along with some other items, it did not come with a mounting kit, so my ? is do any of you all have a sheet showing what all parts i need to mount it that origionally came with a moon / regular visor, or know where i can get the mounting kit, thanks i really appreciate it!

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
there is no "mounting kit" per se. the instructions will also confuse you more than help. I've installed quite a few of these Lund visors and its not rocket sceince. It's alot easier if you have a couple of friends to help spot. Firstly, set the visor on the truck and make the adjustments on the sides where the visor is matching up with the drip channels, when both side look lined up, mark the center holes with a sharpie and drill and bolt down you will need sheet metal screws that can take a plastic cap once they are tightened down. The rest of the holes you will need to drill with the visor in place and bolt down. that's all. not hard. i can post fuzzy "close ups" if you need a visual for the drip channel alignment.

TOTHEMAX!

Reaction score
contact lund, tell them you have a moonvisor and you need the hardware kit. or just tell them you would like the instructions emailed to you. there a great CO to deal with. when you mount just remember to use some sort of sealent on the holes.

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
looks like the pic got posted;Sweet what you don't see is the two bolts in the center front. you start with those first. The three that you do see in the pic are done next.

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
Install kit is $10.00 from Lund, you get the screws, caps, lund badge, and instructions. I have boght a couple of them the last couple of months, I will be using one on my truck soon.

82F100SWB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
While we're on the subject, anyone know offhand what bulbs the Moonvisor uses? One of our work trucks has a couple burned out, and I haven't had time to take it apart.