Looking for quality performance parts

Fordman1920032003

Reaction score
The biggest issue for the banks is it will leave by truck "down" is there any intake or down pipe changes needed for your upgraded 093 turbo?

Thewespaul

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Gotcha, no none of the 093 upgrades require any changes in the kit, if you wanted to run the T04Z upgraded 093 turbo you would need to intercool or run my intake hat with a boost elbow to it from the outlet of the turbo. The T04Z is a bit more turbo than you need with a 110 pump, but a 60-1/t350 combo would be a solid match.

Thewespaul

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Turbos I am 10-20 days out on right now, pumps I can usually get out in a week to ten days for the pump rebuild and calibration, if we’re building a big bore db2 we have to wait on stanadyne to build the head and rotor, that can sometimes take a month sometimes a week, I don’t have a lot of control over that, but as soon as I have the parts in hand I can turn it around pretty quick.

Fordman1920032003

Reaction score
Figure I would update with some progress parts. The heads are currently at the machine shop getting freshened up and the 910 valve springs installed. Also have r&d stage 1 injectors not pictured.

You must be registered for see images attach

saburai

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Figure I would update with some progress parts. The heads are currently at the machine shop getting freshened up and the 910 valve springs installed. Also have r&d stage 1 injectors not pictured.

Love the tow rig and the toys!
Wes will do you right!
Is that a PS I/C? Or 6.0?hard to tell from the tiny pictures on my phone...

Last edited:

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I happen to have a bank sidewinder core to pre-build for exchange basis but the core charge is going to be hefty because I don't want to lose a core. .
and you won't see Banks upgrades on my website at the moment either because there's no continuity in the parts pricing for them.

https://russrepair.com/

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ramtough01

Members online