Looking for information on AC line thread sizes

Isaac Ristow

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can not find A condenser for my 83 bullnose with the short wide radiator, so I'm going to put a universal one in and make my own lines with Eaton Aeroquip E-Z clip fittings. My question is I'm looking to know the thread sizes on the liquid port on the evap, the threads where the refrigerant leaves the dryer, the suction and discharge of the compressor. I have to order my fittings and hose would like to know what size threads are on everything before hand so I'm not taking educated guesses haha. Thanks in advance!

chris142

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ac lines are 6,8,10 and 12. Your truck with that funny radiator never had factory ac so who knows what you have for fittings.

Isaac Ristow

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ac lines are 6,8,10 and 12. Your truck with that funny radiator never had factory ac so who knows what you have for fittings.
few trucks were made with the wide radiator and factory ac mine being one build card also says so. I'm asking all the truck side line sizes its the same system as any other bullnose. I'd like to know evap liquid in threads, dryer gas out threads, compressor suction and discharge threads. I think the evap liquid in is number 8 and dryer gas out might be number 10?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lance

Members online