Lookie what I just picked up.

gonecrazyi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A set of eagle Alloy 16x10's with center caps. I think theyll look great on the truck.

Attachments

• Rim 1.jpg
    Rim 1.jpg
    458.2 KB · Views: 23
  • rim 2.jpg
    rim 2.jpg
    544.5 KB · Views: 15

gonecrazyi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When I showed up at the guys house he was outside polishing them, said he got bores lol.

I pretty much stole them for what I paid. I was the first to call and said Id take them. He received a bunch more calls after offering more money but he told them they were already sold. Dont find to many people like that anymore.

93f250idi

strokin
Reaction score
Sure don't. Most of The time if someone can get more they'll take it in a heartbeat even if you give money down to hold it! Bunch of bs round here

gonecrazyi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Over near Daytona Beach. Ive also got a set of factory alcoa rims that im no longer going to use.

93f250idi

strokin
Reaction score
If he don't get the factory alcoas pm me I'm interested if you can ship. Thanks!

Dave7.3

Diesel ******
Reaction score
I've seen a couple of guys use the 90s chevy aluminum wheels with different center caps. Those can be found pretty cheap too from what I understand.

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Nice looking wheels.... I might just start looking for a set of rims.... Change the look of my grandpa looking truck....:D

gonecrazyi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lol on the grandpa truck.

I've seen these before nut they were always 16x8s and beat up. Now I just need to find some new tires that arnt bald.

Diesel_brad

Dunce
Reaction score
What size tires are you going to put on? The narrowest tire that should go in is a 305 or a 315. Which are quite big on a stock truck

gonecrazyi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I plan on getting a set of 315's. I have 305/70s right now and there not really big enough. I currently have an f350 suspension under the truck and have room for a lot more tire if need be. I want a set of perelli Jones dirt grips, but at 400 a pop I cant stomach it. I may just get a set of nitto grapplers again. Im not really sure what tires look good on these trucks.

Chevyboy_0

Mr.SunnyDisposition
Reaction score
Wait a second how did my new rims end up in florida??? Gosh Darn UPS they never get anything right

Those things a pretty sweet ;Sweet