Look what I found on the truck!

dyoung14

Is getting worn out
Reaction score
If anyone vandalized my truck they probly wouldnt ever see the light of day again,

sassyrel

Reaction score
Indeed! Altho Justin I gotta say you should be glad you only got this friendly message, as some of them tree-huggers are so effed in the head they will resort to vandalism to get their point across :mad: Personally I'd be on the lookout, and next time someone decides to leave a nice little note on your windshield you make damn sure it was the last note they'd be able to write for a while :backoff

LONGGGGG while!!!

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What???!!! In Texas??? What has become of Texas?

Anyone who can't spell loser really shouldn't be calling someone else one. Really....... they can't spell loser.........seriously??? What an idiot!

Keep you eyes pealed and drop the hammer if needed. That crap doesn't fly round here (KY).

Heath

Dieselcrawler

Professional wrench holder
Staff member
Reaction score
This is SO true but no one who don't have a clue would believe it.

My girlfriend's partents bought a 2010 F150 that had the "government's pick for top fuel rating" for 2010. That truck, when driven like an old man would drive it, gets about 16 MPG. I KNOW by reading posts on here that some of your 20 year old FACTORY trucks got that kinda milage in the 1980's.

All this particulate filtering, cat converters, exhaust regeneration, and EGR BS is making for cleaner emissions at the end of the tailpipe....but a LOT more cleaner emissions than our trucks would emit. Our trucks might be "polluters", but we don't burn NEAR the amount of fuel that the new trucks would go through for the most part.

i been saying that for a while now. my pops has a 2008 f450 with the 6.4. he gets 10 mpg. yea, it has 488 gears, and tops out at 83mph, but he is using double the fuel my ford or my dmax uses. but the tailpipes are still clean after 60000 miles.

BrandonMag

Dana 50 rebuilder
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anyone dim enough to leave a note like that on a truck doesn't realize that some of us actually have a need for a vehicle that works rather than simply being a mode of transportation to get you from point A to point B.

Anyone who can't spell loser really shouldn't be calling someone else one. Really....... they can't spell loser.........seriously??? What an idiot!

X2

burtcheca

farmer/cabinetmaker
Reaction score
Fordguy100,

I don't know if you can get these days an alarm with a extra gadget that we used to have installed in our truck when I lived in Miami. Instead of making noise only, it delivered an electric charge to anyone that touched the vehicle. It was activated just by getting close to it after giving you a warning.

The locks on the fuel tanks is a very good idea.

As a deterrent I have a bumper sticker in the back of my truck: "Protected by Smith & Wesson" and also at the entrance of my driveway I have a big sign that says: "Attention trespassers: We don't call 911, make sure you bring your own ambulance."

I'll be alert, this time was a note, next time it could be something worse.

Burt.

FordGuy100

Reaction score
Well a few phone calls around I found the culprit, buddy who drives a 99 PSD. He said he was in a rush to write it as I was coming down the hill or something LOL

I still thought it was funny.

And yes, there are hippies here. Much more rare than in Oregon, and a different breed (more college hippy down here vs. stinky nasty oily dredlock tree-hugging hippy up there). Most of the idiots down here come in the way of the, and dont take this wrong, minorities. Some of those guys are just stupid, just plain stupid.

mabc926

Mojo
Reaction score
LMAO! that's awesome!.........but you KNOW they had to still be there when you got in your truck just watching you.

And on the side of vandalism, people know not to mess with my truck/property/family/anything!

But we don't have a big problem with hippies up here, just ignorant people is all.

And they don't bother me too much anymore.

FordGuy100

Reaction score
FYI, here is his truck on the property one Febuary Morning. Had about 8-10" of snow, most of it melted. He decided to drive through a low spot...

And its sand...

You must be registered for see images attach

I think it was there for 3-4 days, we tried everything LOL Basically just took some time to dry out

sassyrel

Reaction score
Well a few phone calls around I found the culprit, buddy who drives a 99 PSD. He said he was in a rush to write it as I was coming down the hill or something LOL

I still thought it was funny.

And yes, there are hippies here. Much more rare than in Oregon, and a different breed (more college hippy down here vs. stinky nasty oily dredlock tree-hugging hippy up there). Most of the idiots down here come in the way of the, and dont take this wrong, minorities. Some of those guys are just stupid, just plain stupid.

stupid, still has a brain--hippie enviromentalists--not so much!!!!!!!

sassyrel

Reaction score
FYI, here is his truck on the property one Febuary Morning. Had about 8-10" of snow, most of it melted. He decided to drive through a low spot...

And its sand...

You must be registered for see images attach

I think it was there for 3-4 days, we tried everything LOL Basically just took some time to dry out

thers a way--seems farms here in iowa--get a MITE slushy!!!!! been there!!

FordGuy100

Reaction score
is that a small rope tied to the tow hook on front?

That was his attempt at using a tractor. He went out and bought a 3" tow strap after that LOL

thers a way--seems farms here in iowa--get a MITE slushy!!!!! been there!!

Yup. We dug, and dug, and dug. A couple tractors, some tugs, and he got out. We had to dig trenches to get the water to run out, the ground was beyond saturated.