Look what followed me home :D I'm a BOOB man now ;)

NapaBavarian

Dually driver 6.9
Reaction score
http://sacramento.craigslist.org/car/77911859.html

There it is... drove 125 miles each way to get it, so 375 miles on my trucks tonight, left at 5PM, back just before 2AM, nicest guy I've ever bought a car from, said if I ever wanted to get rid of it he would take it back, did I mention it is a one owner truck? He really liked his truck, but didn't have a use for it any more. He lived all of 20 miles away from me for almost the entire life of the truck, up till 2 years ago, now lives in ******* Pines. It needs this and that, as well as a really good cleaning, but nothing that isn't doable, and he offered me a really great deal too!

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
Nice find. I take it ya got a better deal than $2700? :backoff
Ya gotta love them C/C duallies. Kinda partial to them myself.
Nice topper too! ;Sweet

Ron

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks like a great find! Good luck with it. Glad you picked it up. As for the add and the link you provided, I'm not sure transmitting car adds into deep space is going to be a good idea long term. War of the worlds is coming out soon, and we will probably find out in that movie that they came to pick up an IDI that was advertised, but because of how long it took to get here, they missed out, and got PISSED! :mad: LOL

beretzs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Very nice truck. Hope you have alot of good miles in it. CC duallys are nice for pulling and that one looks really clean for its age. Man, I want a dualy. Scotty

NapaBavarian

Dually driver 6.9
Reaction score
Some of the work it has had done to it-

New heads 2 years ago, probably not 6000 miles on them, but no recipt, I believe it from the way it drives, radiator at the same time, work done by Ford, banks exhaust when it was new, 4 Aloca wheels, 4 good tires, 2 very OK tires, ***perfect*** interrior other than dirty, dashmat from day 6, indoor/out door carpet covering the factory carpet the entire 20 years, needs a transmission or at least clutch work bad, and now I'm their adopted son :D

Freight_Train

Traitor to the brotherhood
Reaction score
NapaBavarian said:
Some of the work it has had done to it-

New heads 2 years ago, probably not 6000 miles on them, but no recipt, I believe it from the way it drives, radiator at the same time, work done by Ford, banks exhaust when it was new, 4 Aloca wheels, 4 good tires, 2 very OK tires, ***perfect*** interrior other than dirty, dashmat from day 6, indoor/out door carpet covering the factory carpet the entire 20 years, needs a transmission or at least clutch work bad, and now I'm their adopted son :D

Guess this means you can change the line under your name now.......Now the big decision is......To Turbo or not to turbo.....that is the question.........You know my stance!!!!!!Turbo....RPMS that makes Travis cringe,EGTs that make Mel :puke: and enough fuel running through the injectors that OPEC :hail to me......till they find out the truck is a Fry Baby.....BIO BIO BIO!

Mikes91

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congratulations on your new truck. I've been tinkering with mine this afternoon... reminds me why I didn't buy a new one.

Mike

NapaBavarian

Dually driver 6.9
Reaction score
Spent about 8 hours cleaning this thing today and it looks even better :D took 20 years of dirt out, bulled the carpet to wash it on the driveway, washed the seats on the street, changed the color from black to blue, interrior should smell like pine when I'm done tomorrow LOL and I'll have a fresh head liner in it too, should look almost like a brand new truck inside!