Let me see you 16 inch stock Dodge eight lug rims.

Reaction score
I am on the hunt for a set of original single piece rims for my 72 D200. The problem is they are not easy to find and I need a set of rims now. I have a set of new nice tries but no rims to install them on. Sooooo, I figure if I have to buy a set of rims that are not original I may as well get something nicer. I do want t stay with Factory rims and I do like the look of plain steel rims on these old trucks. But I would also like to consider other options like aluminum or chrome. So, if you all do not mind I would like to see what all is out there and how they look mounted up.

gonecrazyi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ive got a set of wagons wheels off of a 79 w250 on my f250. If I owned an older dodge I think thats all Id ever have on it for rims.

Ill have to try and get pictures posted later.

Reaction score
They look good. How wide are they? Oh, and what part of Florida are you in? That area looks like a neighborhood near where I use to live down there.

gonecrazyi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im in Deltona, just south of Daytona Beach. Im not really sure how wide they are. I do know that 2 of the rims are offset (the design is farther into the rim) a little different than the other two, but Ive never had a problem and unless you know what your looking for you'd never notice.

gonecrazyi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yep, there offset the same but the design on one set is farther into the rim than on the other set.

Ill have to try and get pictures to show the differences.

Those rims looked amazing on the 79 powerwagon with off road tires and 4 inches of lift with a 9 foot wood flatbed.

gonecrazyi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That picture was before I put the 4 inch blocks in the rear of my truck to match the front springs.

I kind of like that bull dog look but dont like how bad it squats when Im pulling the 25 ft flatbed with a crew cab on it.

Where abouts in Florida did you use to live?

gonecrazyi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My grandparents are over in Palmetto and we have some friends that live in Tampa and St. Petersburg.

Nice area but hot and crowded with horrible drivers.

Reaction score
Where I grew up it was not like that. Tampa was, but the Seffner Plant City area was nice and rural. There was a lot of farm land and it was nice and quiet. That was runined though. All the farm land turned into subdivisions. I refuse to go back.

gonecrazyi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thats to bad, that seems to be the way Florida is heading. Its crazy, but the only thing that has stopped the growth of homes was the dropout in the economy.

Reaction score
A lot of nice areas in Florida were ruined. There were several places I grew up riding ATV's and horses at. Those wooded areas are now full of homes. All the good spots were could take our trucks to have suffered the same fate. I was looking forward to raising my family in that area some day. Now the thought of returning disgusts me.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lance

Members online