Let me know what you think

Nicp

WAR PIG
Reaction score
I saw an ad today on Craig’s list about this and went to the address oiltofuel.com, but it is selling plans for it and doesn’t give any real info
So iam broke and need a cheap easy way to make fuel i can get ahold of about 900 gallons of used fuel a week bc were i work or 400 tans fuild so lmk guys really need your help

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
With your IDI it's pretty easy to run WMO (Waste Motor Oil) - just filter it and put it in the tank. I always liked to mix mine with diesel fuel to help keep it a little more fluid if you will, so that it wasn't so thick. I have run up to 95% used oil to 5% diesel in my Cummins and I know the IDI can handle it as well. Just be aware that if you don't filter it that you will plug up the fuel filter pretty quick. So you would lose any monetary gains if don't filter it.

I have run used cooking oil, used motor oil, used tranny fluid, used hydraulic fluid all at the same time - one 55 gallon drum with a sock filter (some places call them filter bags) installed in the top. I use a toilet flange and the plastic ring on the filter just fits perfect - won't drop through. It takes some time to filter it this way because you are using gravity to push the fluid through but I got time for the cost of setting it up.

here is a link to a filter http://www.filterbag.com/PO25P3P-p735.html

Devilish

Full Access Member
Reaction score
how do i make snake oil
what all dose it take to make and
Squeeze lots of con men and their ****** products through cheese cloth. Beware though, the oil you get will smell like fresh cat turds.

Nicp

WAR PIG
Reaction score
so i could so in 55 gallon drum do like 20percent diesel and 80 oil or tany fuild i could run it throw a 5 micrograde filer then in drum then filter agin be fore gfot in to truck?

Devilish

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Search posts on here relating to wmo and you'll find lots of needed info. As far as 'any oil' is concerned still depends a little on the thickness of the oil used to how much you need to dilute it so it'll flow through the fuel system without restriction.
what I meant in my earlier post is this info is free all over the net. To pay a con man for a report is dumb. A con man makes you think you're getting something special and secret. What is done with alternative fuels has been around about as long as the diesel. Just ask war veterans. But there are always trade offs. You'll have to decide for yourself how you want to use this info and in what percentages. Also it could technically be illegal in your state if you choose not to pay road taxes and are found out.

Nicp

WAR PIG
Reaction score
thanks guys to all you help i started working on it to day i got a 13 gallonj tank iam doing have and have useing 5-30 oil and filing it 5 times trough 20 mico then 15 10 5 and 5 hope works well thanks again

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RangerDanger

Members online

No members online now.