Ken's Injectors

fx4wannabe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking to put a whole new set of injectors on the truck and I have heard good things about Ken's injectors but don't know where to get them. My motor is N/A and so I guess I just need the factory replacements. Not sure that I can get enough air to make stage ones worth it. I'm new to the site so any info will be helpful.

The Warden

MiB Impersonator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome aboard ;Sweet

Take a look at http://www.dps-performance.com

That's Ken's site. It may be difficult to get a hold of him, but keep trying...it will be well worth it in the end. :cool You're probably right that Stage 1's may be too much for a n/a engine, but Ken also sells a set of "matched" stock injectors. The injectors are meant to all open at the same pressure, as opposed to most "stock" injectors that often open at different pressures than one another (which has an adverse effect on timing).

Hope this helps a bit...good luck!!

fx4wannabe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks man I'll check it out. I don't know how old mine are so I think I am just going to replace them since the pump is relatively new.

fx4wannabe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have heard way more good about them than I have bad so I couple bad experiences are just normal. Don't have the money for them right off but I think that they are next on the list.

fx4wannabe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do the stage ones really do anything without a turbo? Can't you gain the same effect by turning up the pump?

Exekiel69

Reaction score
Nobody better than Ken to asnwer that but I think the stage 1 are for turboed engines, although when you order I think He'll ask you what setup do you have.

dbarilow

over worked
Reaction score
Puting the stage 1's on wont make me blow smoke all the time Ken said I would have a light haze I would keep the pump in the stock setting for fuel until I can get a turbo.

DIESEL RACER

Certified Diesel Freak
Reaction score
You'll see a little gain in mid-range torque, and a little on top-end but nothing to write home about. The injectors have been designed around turbocharged applications, but in situations where we install them in n/a engines we have had no ill effects. You may or may not see a mileage gain, but the mileage won't drop any (at least once you stop playing with it).

fx4wannabe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I might just try a set. I am hoping to score a turbo at some point and I think I am in need of injectors so what the heck.