I've Pulled an Argve... and a Thank You, fellas

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Webster's said it best.... DODGE.... Something to be avoided...... Nuff said??? :rotflmao Actually I'm really happy for you. That Cummins has the power and torque to almost pull the paint off a duromax when it will pass them going up a grade with a load on it. At 409 cubic inches now and 4 valves per cylinder it will haul the stuff... Whats the torque numbers? I thought it was around 730 stock but not sure....

Mikes91

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Haven't heard from Chris yet... hope he made it.

Prolly sleeping in after the drive back to PA...

Squirreltow

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Made it back to PA without a problem. Pulled the VW on the car carrier like a dream.
Have been working on the truck this morning. Changing out the oil, have a sample for Blackstone. Topped off all the fluids. Am in the process of empting the rear tank so I can drop it. Need to replace the pickup.
The only problem with the drive from SC to PA was only able to use 12 gallons from the rear tank, What a PIA.

Big question is whether to just get a 38 gallon tank or replace the pickup.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Chris, congratulations. Glad you made it. PM me your address, as I will want to swing by some evening to check it out. I'm glad Mike has finally put us all out of our misery. cookoo
LOL

pafixitman

Reaction score
Squirreltow said:
Made it back to PA without a problem. Big question is whether to just get a 38 gallon tank or replace the pickup.

You don't need no stinkin' spare! 38 gallon tank ;Sweet Glad to hear you are back w/o any issues although we assumed as much!

I'll talk to ya in the morning...

Mikes91

Full Access Member
Reaction score
He's not making truck payments, so the cost of a nice new tank ain't that bad. I'd considered their tank as well.

Heck, he already has nearly all the goodies a guy could want on the truck. :) Just a matter of squaring away a few issues...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RangerDanger