It could be time...>>>

TLBREWER

Windy B Ranch
Reaction score
Wow! I'm not quite sure why you would want to get rid of such a nice truck. Wish I had the extra cash. I'd buy it just to add to my collection.:D

I'd stay away from eBay with that one for now. Try autotrader.com first. I bought two trucks off there with good results. If it were me, I wouldn't take anything less than $7K and I would be very careful that it went to a good owner. Hate to see such a fine example go to a hacker.

Tom

HammerDown

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow! I'm not quite sure why you would want to get rid of such a nice truck. Wish I had the extra cash. I'd buy it just to add to my collection.:D

I'd stay away from eBay with that one for now. Try autotrader.com first. I bought two trucks off there with good results. If it were me, I wouldn't take anything less than $7K and I would be very careful that it went to a good owner. Hate to see such a fine example go to a hacker.

Tom
Thanks Tom, as mentione before I'm not selling for any other reason than I've had it since new...just ready for another (new) Truck.
She's a soild driver, rock steady Engine and Trany...cosmetically 6 year-old repaint still looks wet and fresh/full deep gloss however the rear Wheel Arches let go (as they do) but I have two new skins for them sitting in a box, just no time.
The pictures shown on page-1 are from a few weeks ago.

And true...I would like to keep it out of a "hackers" hands.:backoff

94Turbo

Reaction score
I traded my 94 IDI T/D last weekend with a coworker so my daughter could have some wheels for the summer. The vehicle I got in trade is worth twice (6,500) what the dealer was offering me for a trade in (3,200). I got her in 96 with 30,000 on the clock best truck I ever owned. Still has the original IP and factory turbo but went through 3 E4od's. It's only been a week and I am already having IDI withdraws. :cry:

PS I have gone to the DARKSIDE 04 F250 :sorry: It all happened so fast I didn't really realize what I was doing, so make sure you really want a new truck before you sell your old ride.

Attachments

• 10127Truck.jpg
    10127Truck.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 3
  • newrig.jpg
    newrig.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 5

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member