It’s over...

f-two-fiddy

Reaction score
Actually, those Titans kick ass. They do have a lot of power. Just a whimpy little rear end. IF, they made a diesel SCab w/8' box. I'd take a serious look.

h2odrx

Anti-O
Reaction score
Roland_Jenkins said:
Yeah, $800.00 and we'd fell for it. Nice looking little truck tho. What's it going to be when it grows up?

Well i think the rest of the world now knows how great our trucks are and they won't be cheap anymore.. :backoff

OkieGringo

OkieGringo aka Baja
Reaction score
f-two-fiddy said:
Actually, those Titans kick ass. They do have a lot of power. Just a whimpy little rear end. IF, they made a diesel SCab w/8' box. I'd take a serious look.
There is a rumor on the wind that either Toyota or Nissan is gonna do just that in the very near future. If they could just make one that puts out some real power WITHOUT all the electronic crap, I think we'd ALL be down at the dealership with our checkbooks hanging out:Hitit . OkieG

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
HEHE Good one Rob.
Gotta agree with akoldnav tho. Would have been a drag race to CO for a Blizzard. ;Sweet

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ha ha. Very funny Rob. You had me going there for a moment. I was going to be seriously pissed if you weren't headed east this july. :backoff
:D

93turbo_animal

Reaction score
come on rob I've come to expect a little more from you all the work you've done on your truck to give up cause a little clutch problem what ever now maybe if it would have been the big C or something

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
morerunner

Members online