is this worth $500?

subway

be nice to the admin :D
Reaction score
i got one with all the accesories and starter for 600 that dousent smoke funny yet....:D

sounds a little on the high side but these things arent very plentiful by me at least so it might be worth it. i personally would really want to hear it run first, to many bad experiences.:rolleyes:

h2odrx

Anti-O
Reaction score
i contacted him before it ended and told him where i was at and that I'd need some time he'll hold it for me with a deposit so he don't have to relist?

tonkadoctor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
;Sweet I'm halfway between you and the seller. Lemme know if ya need a hand picking it up or need to borrow my hoist. I'm almost always here and up fer a road trip.

Could meet ya & we can take the Stuperduty too if yer truck ain't quite ready yet.

h2odrx

Anti-O
Reaction score
Hey thanks,
my sister lives near Ashboro and he is willing to take it there for me until i can pick it up. so do you think it would make a good rebuild?

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Buy it. The parts alone are worth that. Just try to buy a crank, cam or a set of rods let alone a rebuildable set of heads. What you probably have is a motor that needs the valve guid seals. Maybe it needs a valve job. Anyway its a deal. Take it and check the compression first thig before you tear it down.