is it navistar or IH? theres a guy on facebook who really erks me.

racin460

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Huh :dunno when I need parts for my engine I get in my truck and drive :peelout to the International dealer (at lest that's what it say on the front of the building) tell the kid on Facebook to go to the Navistar building and get parts next time.:rotflmao

mohavewolfpup

Diesel Wolf Puppy
Reaction score
Are the valve cover stickers remade somewhere? Mine for whatever reason appears to be just completely faded off (suspect fuel/etc)

Sounds like you found a community of diesel ricers. Tell them to swarm around the duramax, it's a isuzu! no one will mind if they run fart cans on their stacks all day long! "rollin flatulent coal"

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Fart cans on stacks... Wow thats priceless right there. Nothing worse than a mouse farting in a saki can muffler on a rice car going down the road. I will say one good thing about that ugly noise. I hear them coming so I don't run over them when I change lanes..:eek::rotflmao:D

jim x 3

1988 F-350 DRW
Reaction score
Fart cans on stacks... I will say one good thing about that ugly noise. I hear them coming so I don't run over them when I change lanes..:eek::rotflmao:D

ICAN:

(Thanks for your numerous helpful posts over the years, BTW). I like to slow down early for traffic signals and congestion, and I have difficulty when others (of the ilk you mention, frequently) zoom up behind me, cut around, then cut back in front of me. DARN, SHOOT, FRIG (Or Other Similar Electrician's Words), I planned to use that space to help slow down or stop my 8 - 10K lbs of truck, equipment, tools and materials!!

BUT, I believe the best approach when others are being A$$es (OOSEW, maybe similar to FRIGTARDS), is to ignore them and give them their differences. Live and let live, to each his own. So this is what I do. And that's my advice to the OP as well, FWIW.

Regards,

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle

Members online