IP Wrench- cheap & almost easy

BioFarmer93

OPEC Hater
Reaction score
would it be too much to ask to check timing on diesel and then on wmo? Ive always wanted to know how much more ignition lag with wmo. I usually run 1.5deg more for wmo.

No, it wouldn't be too much to ask.... Now all I have to do is remember!LOL:D
Seriously though, if I can remember to do it I will, since its only a matter of switching tanks and a 5 minute high idle to purge the line;Sweet

BioFarmer93

OPEC Hater
Reaction score

$17 for a wrench that I still have to work on:eek: OldBull sir, you MUST be independently wealthy. I like this idea better, go to the local pawn shop and in that bin they have in the middle of the tool section, grab a handfull of mix-n-match 9/16 box ends, do the mod on them, and send them to members on their birthdays....

ocnorb

IDIT
Reaction score
$17 for a wrench that I still have to work on:eek: OldBull sir, you MUST be independently wealthy. I like this idea better, go to the local pawn shop and in that bin they have in the middle of the tool section, grab a handfull of mix-n-match 9/16 box ends, do the mod on them, and send them to members on their birthdays....

In OldBull's defense they do go on sale for about half that from time to time.

The pawn shops around here would be asking $20 for it and I just don't have the time/energy to haggle with them much. :dunno

OLDBULL8

Good Morning Ya'll.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
$17 for a wrench that I still have to work on OldBull sir, you MUST be independently wealthy. I like this idea better, go to the local pawn shop and in that bin they have in the middle of the tool section, grab a handfull of mix-n-match 9/16 box ends, do the mod on them, and send them to members on their birthdays....

Well I did the same to an old 9/16 box end a long time ago. Heated it, bend it around, grind the box end thin enough to pass by the bolt. Look below, see the wrench on the Ferret box. Actually I stole the wrench from my buddies tool box.

Attachments

• DVC01352.JPG
    DVC01352.JPG
    285.6 KB · Views: 69