instrument cover alternative?

RockinB

Reaction score
After 15 years of Florida sun, my dash plastics are giving out, especially the instrument cover. Seems like every time I cross a RR track, I hear another snap. Just got off the phone with Ford parts dept., let's just say I won't be buying their replacement. I haven't found any other source. Anybody have any ideas other than superglue? Anybody fabbed their own?

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
After 15 years of Florida sun, my dash plastics are giving out, especially the instrument cover. Seems like every time I cross a RR track, I hear another snap. Just got off the phone with Ford parts dept., let's just say I won't be buying their replacement. I haven't found any other source. Anybody have any ideas other than superglue? Anybody fabbed their own?

National Parts Depot
LMC Truck
and others has them. Google the names and you'll find all you need.

Heath

RockinB

Reaction score
Thanks for the references. Although NPDs nice price is ~$100.00 over what I think it's worth. Guess I'll be doing a little custom fab work.

pedro_8149

7.3L Remote Turbo
Reaction score
i actually just ordered on from fords part dpt, and i just got it today i have yet to install it, but with taxes it came to 62.31 for the clear instrument cover, the old one cracked when i was installing my white face gauges. and that was for a 92.

6 Nebraska IDIs

Reaction score
Salvage yard dude. All I can say. Or post a wanted in the marketplace. People are stripping these trucks constantly.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lance

Members online