Injectors

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Still on backordered, my guy is checking every 2 days, as soon as he get a yay I will need some firm commitment and some have offered to prepay, and that will help. :hail
Lets hope the price is the same.

Thanks for the support
Russ

gdhillon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't have a problem with prepaying either Russ.....for the return line kit to :D

alienturtle

Human
Reaction score
out of curiosity is the constant back order due to it being for an older vehicle or because they just have a very high demand and cant keep up?

Simp5782

SNOW TACKLER!
Reaction score
Well Delphi is making all injectors to the same specs as the BB codes. They are on back order because they make so many for awhile and then they slowly dwindle down and they dont make anymore until it has depleted down. Which is stupid....The off back order date i got from Delphi is 2/18.

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The warehouse my supplier uses has a 10k piece standing order, they usually get about 100 sets, last time I got 10 sets.
I notice there are some on ebay from mylex for close to my sale price but no returnkit or testing included.

Also my oring supplier changed their website sale side so I cant get the volume break anymore so I might have to add a dollar for viton, everythins going up but wages.

kb1jid

Reaction score
Put me on the list for a set of BB's And I can pre-pay if you like. Thanks for all your hard work Russ

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That sucks Russ. Sorry to hear the delay continues to make your life difficult. Hope this situation gets better down the road. Hang in there man.

Heath

Last edited:

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I did make an oring score this morning, had to buy 4000, so the price will only go up 50 cents per kit.LOL

snaponprofile

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I dunno if this is the right place but since I already have a set of BB injectors, can I send you mine and you do your magic to them? PM if you can, thanks.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No change on this end either. They are still real tough to find, but my guy is constantly working on it.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
REM70

Members online