injector line

deadeyeb

Reaction score
injector line help

Changing my return o rings on my injectors thought everything was going to easy until I get to the back two injectors on the drivers side. I had a hard time getting them off felt like they where galling up the threads on the cap. I did get the back one one but the third cylinder down I could not get to thread on finally got the thing on but the cap for the line had a crack in it.:mad: :puke: I need to replace the line does anybody know where to get one from a junk yard or brand new racing season is closing in and I have to get the tow vehicle ready. Thanks for all your help

Last edited:

Mr_Roboto

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You can get them from Ford or International if you need them ASAP. Ford price is about $65 apiece and generally only heavy truck dealers stock them.

www.mwfi.com stocks aftermarket lines, I believe they are about $35 plus shipping.

You'll need to know which cylinder number you need, the cylinder numbers are cast into the intake manifold runners.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yup. Anytime you feel resistance putting a line nut on, you know your in trouble! You'll probably need an injector also.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olsen726