injecters? what are the best?

scheid6996

scheid6996
Reaction score
what injecters are the best you can buy? i dont want to have to do dual hpop but i still want better that stock?

Greenbeast6.9

grease monkey
Reaction score
stage 1 diy, or give beans a call. or you could go with stage III hybrids!:thumbsup: but i believe you need to look at trans upgrades before you do that.:rotflmao

94f450sd

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
dont waste your time with stage 1s.most of us that got the stage1s have swapped them out for the stage2s.and most of the guys that havent swapped wish they just got the stage2s in the beginning.

give bean at www.beansdieselperformance.com a call,great guy to deal with and his customer service cant be beat!!!!

Mike

Stroker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I will ditto the Stg II sentiment, but I wont go as far as to say the Stg I's are a waste, guys are dyno'ing near abouts 350 hp with Stg I's. Its just that once you have the Stg I's in place you know good and well you wish you had gone with the II's. I like the hell out of my Stg I's. My truck is a towing BEAST with the I's in.

scheid6996

scheid6996
Reaction score
you guys are taking about the single shot right? not the split shot?

Greenbeast6.9

grease monkey
Reaction score
yes single shots. If you got the clutch get the BIGGEST injectors you can afford and some good programing (chip) you wont be able to wipe the smile off your face on that first test drive.:D ;Sweet

scheid6996

scheid6996
Reaction score
well i got the edge juce and evolution, or do i need an additinol chip?

94f450sd

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
those are toys,time to step up and play with the big boys!get the stage 2s and a good chip from BDP,unless of course you have the PMRs,then you need to seriously think about what kind of power you want and then call bean.

scheid6996

scheid6996
Reaction score
well i dont want to go all out and turn in into another one of my toys, i want it to be fun, and fast, but still reliable, and i dont wana to have to do hpop, i like the power it has now, i do alot of towing so i need to keep that in tmind, it tows killer now, but the reasion i want to do injecters is bc i think mine are going out, what do u think is the best thing 4 me to do, if i could i want to keep my edge stuff, thanks

94f450sd

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
you can keep the edge if you want.but with a chip you will get performance,better EGTs and fuel mileage.but that is up to you.if all you want is a little more power for pulling then you might be happy with the stage1s.do you know which HPOP you have on your truck?you could possibly already have the ****** 17* pump on it.

i went all out on mine.but i also have a couple of mild and tame programs and 2 nasty programs,1 of wich i use when i want to play ;Really :D .the other i use for daily driveing.i get 16.5MPG no matter how i drive it.only time i set off the CEL for the HPOP was if i was hammering on it hard.

scheid6996

scheid6996
Reaction score
umm no i dont know, what is the 17*? i dont kow anything about the hpops

Mike

Stroker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The 02 definetly has the 17° HPOP in it already.

twildman

Reaction score
Any modded split shot injector will kill your oil supply. In order to keep the hpop up, you will need to go with a set of single shot hybrids.

Much like the injectors in my truck, 250cc hybrids.

You won't be able to keep the edge tuner, you will need a chip to run the injectors.

Did I mention my injectors are for sale? LOL