I'm going to be in town

Russ

Idont do injectors
Reaction score
Travis are you going run across on 80 or 70? I'll try and see If I can find a good place to stop for ya'll. Russ

Exekiel69

Reaction score
Well you know I'll be going Travis :D, Charlie is really close by my place I'll give him a call and see if he's around (bussy guy). Now places to go, there are plenty over germantown, what do you guys like?

soulpatchfr

goat herder
Reaction score
ok, so what's the head count, anyway?
i do have to work, and it's not looking good for me :mad: but i'm still workin' on it (anybody else have to do year-end inventory?) - i'lol call you some time tomorrow, Trav... unless now ain't too late

Travis, have you figured out a location yet?
do they have ice cream? :D

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
ring me tomorrow I'm just getting ready for bed - gotta get up at 4:30am so that I can be all purdy for the trip...

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to let everybody know I talked to Travis last night, and he got to Silver Spring and met with EZ OK. He's on his way back to "The compound" today.

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
Got back yesterday evening around 6:30pm - trip went pretty well.

Fuel prices on the turnpike were pretty much the same as they are here in Fort Wayne so I could not complain about that ($2.53 a gallon). She netted me 21.2 on the first tank and 17.4 on the second - first tank was on the way out running 70-75mph and next tank was on the way back running 80-85mph - so Driving faster does not save fuel but it made the trip a little quicker.

Only bone head thing I have to report is I was talking and not paying attention then got on the turnpike headed EAST out of Breezewood, PA. so ended up driving THE WRONG WAY till the next turn around spot (exit) -cuss :idiot: |stupid ;Pissed

But it did not add that much time to the trip because I just ran at a higher cruising speed. Cops were thick as thieves on the 80/90 as we entered Ohio but after about 40 miles never seen another one until we got off on I75 south then they were thick again for about 10 miles - then it was smooth sailing down to US30 straight into The Compound.