If I could get gauges used but in good condition

sandrow

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Would it be something at least some of you would need? Most gauges I can get for 20 to 40 bucks.I have received a lot of opinions and help here no to mention just plain ol information I didn't know. This could be a way to say thanks thats a little more tangible.. I just don't want to pay for em and have em sitting here for a couple of years till the wife forces me to give em away:sly:dunno

give me your feedback please I would like to give a little back if I can!

sandrow

Full Access Member
Reaction score
gauges

I will start buying them when they come in then. They get all kinds of brands and styles in, As I haven,t bought them YET,,,,,,, I can't post pics yet When they come in I will put pics up. Fortunately I am buying all three of my gauges there including a pyro a trans temp and a turbo boost. You will see em as soon as I get em:sly

h2odrx

Anti-O
Reaction score
I will start buying them when they come in then. They get all kinds of brands and styles in, As I haven,t bought them YET,,,,,,, I can't post pics yet When they come in I will put pics up. Fortunately I am buying all three of my gauges there including a pyro a trans temp and a turbo boost. You will see em as soon as I get em:sly
That the three I need.....

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It would depend on Brand, size, and type/s of guages for me....nothing but 2 5/8" my eyes don't look like when I was 20 so I really like the ease of viewing with the larger face.

sandrow

Full Access Member
Reaction score
then I will start getting them a pyro is the spendiest I have found so far at 40 regardless of brand. There are a couple of places I will start getting them from don't worry I wont buy junk!!!! I dont want to pay for em and sit on em for a year!!!

sandrow

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I will start ordering them in then you will get em as I get em. You guys ok with paying the shipping from me to you?