If I could get gauges used but in good condition

sandrow

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OK will do!!! allow me a month or so to get some of em in. If you for sure want em post it on this thread what type IE turbo boost or pyro and I will do my best to get em. Fair enough?

lindstromjd

Black Sheep
Reaction score
I'll be wanting a matching set of all the regulars (Alt, Oil Press, Eng Temp, Speedo and Tach if they're possible) and also boost/vacuum, and pyro. I'm fine with waiting, too. No rush. At the very least, I'd like the boost/vacuum and pyro if the rest are going to be too much to get a hold of.

Compu Doc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When I am talking Pyro gauge I mean complete, not just the gauge itself where I have to get the rest of the parts elsewhere. Same with Tach gauge.

What other gauges should I put in an NA IDI, oh yeah a tranny temp gauge also.

GOOSE

Happy IDI'er
Reaction score
How is this coming along? I am game for some gauges, vacuum, pyro, and volt to start with. Any thoughts on temp gauges for ZF, t case and rear?

The Warden

MiB Impersonator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Forgive my question, but I didn't see this addressed earlier in the thread...given that they're used, how will we know whether the gauge is accurate or not? Have they been tested prior to you getting them, or is there any chance of them being tested against a known good gauge?

Also, what sort of applications are these gauges coming out of?

I may be interested in a few gauges, if they're available...any chance of getting your hands on Isspro EV gauges?

Thanks ;Sweet

tximport

Reaction score
Need pyro, boost for sure and trans temp eventually. Already have an autometer sport comp 2 5/8 oil pressure so would love to match em if possible. At least get close anyway. For the prices you've mentioned I aint gonna be to picky.

DOE-SST

1994 E350
Reaction score
I'd be interested in 2 of everything except boost. Possibly 3 of everything.

BUT, only if they are complete with sender/sensors/wiring/lines. I'm not going to spend hours searching for missing parts and paying whatever the sellers want, to complete them.

I'd also like to know where these parts are coming from, what applications they were used in, and why they were removed.

Sorry for sounding like a *****, but I went down this path already, and have a $200 pile of incomplete setups still collecting dust.

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
OK will do!!! allow me a month or so to get some of em in. If you for sure want em post it on this thread what type IE turbo boost or pyro and I will do my best to get em. Fair enough?

Been two months now...nothing...kinda think it's a bunk deal...:puke: