IDI sale

Exekiel69

Reaction score
I want to sell the parts from My truck I will not use after I swap a 'new' engine in it. So I have a list

Engine 40k miles $2000.00 OBO
Hypermax 20k miles $950.00 OBO
zf-5 200k miles $850.00 OBO
Luk flywheel clutch and pressure plate $250.00

The engine 7.3l IDI I have since rebuild I bought it for $4600.00 I change the oil religiously keep it charged with dca4 filter and low silicate coolant it runs just fine with lots of power for an IDI.

The turbo I bought new for a little over $1400 and it gave plenty power to the engine I love the way it sounds with My stacks it has no problems on it specially with so few miles on it.

The transmission I wanted to keep and adapt on the next engine but I got another 5spd with it so I sell the zf-5 it shifts like butter I changed the fluid every 6 months since I have it just in case to always keep it as good as it is.

I have the luck flywheel pressure plate and clutch kit with just over 25k miles on it it drives just fine I replaced the dmfw I had but it was still ok I just wanted the luk kit so now You can have it for less than half the price I paid $580.00 for it.

The payment must be cash or money order, I can ship the items but You have to add that to the total, The engine I rather sell it local but if arranged by buyer I can send it freight.

Any questions feel free to ask, I know full history on all this items because I bought then new and NOBODY ever use them but Me. You can ask Mel since He is the only one that ever laid hand on My truck since I know how good care He takes of His own.

All this items are still on My truck which is waiting for transplant, You can come and listen to them (of course forget about driving it) or take a ride with Me.
If interested I can sale all for a lower price, make Me an offer and I'll consider it.

Thank You.

Last edited:

lotzagoodstuff

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just wondering: what did you do with your DMFW that you took out that was still good?

Exekiel69

Reaction score
Also I have for sale a used 05 PSD IC with boots and intake elbow I bought for My truck and never installed but now I'll use the banks I have on the dodge. PM if anyone need pics. How much is this worth? I don't remember how much I paid for it.

The Warden

MiB Impersonator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Also I have for sale a used 05 PSD IC with boots and intake elbow I bought for My truck and never installed but now I'll use the banks I have on the dodge. PM if anyone need pics. How much is this worth? I don't remember how much I paid for it.
Might be interested, depending on what you end up asking for it...I'm casually looking for an IC setup...

Exekiel69

Reaction score
All is still on the truck but I will remove it as soon as I have all the necessary parts for the swap.

For anyone interested on the Engine, tranny, flywheel and 05 PSD IC I will put an add on craisglist and maybe ebay soon with out intention of lowering price but if You are a member here and want to have something that is NOT unknown shoot Me an offer for what You want and I'll consider it.

dakotajeep

Patrolling
Reaction score
I am also interested in the turbo. What all are you including with it....

I was looking at a complete banks kit but everyone seems to think Hypermax is the best around. Plus it sounds like the Hypermax is the easiest installation....

Thanks
Thad

Exekiel69

Reaction score
The kit is complete it is in My truck right now and will be off soon when I remove the engine that also has very low miles and is for sale.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lewisstevey7