IDI Gathering on the West Coast?

alienturtle

Human
Reaction score
lol sweeeeet...im in then! but my truck is no better than anyone elses....i hate that crap... I dont own a trailer so i will prob sleep in the truck :)

alienturtle

Human
Reaction score
Shot mine for the first time a couple months ago. Owned it for 4 years now.:thumbsup: Nice, acurate, comfortable...'specially for the $69 I paid!

agree i love mine! I have shot about 300 rounds through it. Still fun to this day...GOD i loved living in arizona

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
lol sweeeeet...im in then! but my truck is no better than anyone elses....i hate that crap... I dont own a trailer so i will prob sleep in the truck :)
if you don't have piping in the bed, a camper shell provides a more comfortable sleeping arrangement.
oh yea...I'm prolly going to show up with a GM IDI....:eek:

rhkcommander

Full Access Member
Reaction score
might still be too far south for me, if my POS can make it then I'll probably go :eek:

alienturtle

Human
Reaction score
if you don't have piping in the bed, a camper shell provides a more comfortable sleeping arrangement.

lol cool cool. i have lots of piping in the bed..stacks, airtank and all :) im actually building a sweet custom box to cover the entire thing.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Once you've got this thing planned out, let me know and I'll make your new thread a sticky.

Brianedwardss

Reaction score
Question: Do I need reservations if I'm only gonna be sleeping in a parking space, or can I pay for an extra vehicle when I show..

My canopy is made into a sleeper, for all the traveling I do.

The Warden

MiB Impersonator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Question: Do I need reservations if I'm only gonna be sleeping in a parking space, or can I pay for an extra vehicle when I show..
Actually, on the same note, since I think I'm just going to be there for one day (no camper and I can't really sleep on the ground and too cheap for a motel room LOL ), is there a "day use" fee or anything on those lines, or how would that work?

At least your IDI's an 8 cylinder LOL mine's got 5 malnourished hamsters pushing the thing...

...unless you by chance would like one of your Fords to show up also :angel:

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Actually, on the same note, since I think I'm just going to be there for one day (no camper and I can't really sleep on the ground and too cheap for a motel room LOL ), is there a "day use" fee or anything on those lines, or how would that work?

At least your IDI's an 8 cylinder LOL mine's got 5 malnourished hamsters pushing the thing...

I'm going to stay at Brian's, if you don't mind the smell of coffee and cordite in the morning, you're welcome to stay.
as far as driving the gray CC, no problem if you can afford to replace whatever breaks or gets wrecked.;Sweet

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I know someone who can energize those hamsters for you.!