IDI Gathering on the West Coast?

Sweet 7.3

Reaction score
Do we have a 7.3 IDI meet at all on the West Coast or No Cal? If not, I will start working on putting something to together:D

stumpjumper3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've been wondering the same thing. Seems like theres enough of us around. I think it would be a great idea to get a group together:D

Sweet 7.3

Reaction score
WC IDI Fun Run

Sounds good then, I will start putting something together. Give me your guys ideas. Im thinking spring this year? Maybe Sacramento area?

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
I'm in for a road trip... Anybody thats ever been to towcats bbq is never having a bad time.. Just way too much stuff going on... We have a great time even after the sun goes down and it gets cold..... I don't drink any of the anti freeze thats flowing everywhere so I waer a jacket.... Its all just fun and the companioship is out of this world. Nobody is trying to one up anybody... We eat.. Drink and share ideas that pop up. The worst part is saying... Its time to end and hit the sack.... That my friends is tuff.... Everybody has their time... Even the children attending are having a great time... Best part is nobody gets hurt... Thanks Calvin for putting on such a great weekend. Everybody just chips in when something needs to be done or cooked... True brotherhood.... Like the ralleys are.... Maybe we out here should start an east against the west ralley... Maybe meet in the center of the US... That would be CALIFORNIA I think..:angel:LOL:sly

NapaBavarian

Dually driver 6.9
Reaction score
I'm in, last event got me a flat tire and a leaky coolant system in the first 8 miles, so I wandered home, but perhaps this will be better.

MR.T

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Potential dates?

Maybe you should propose a few dates. North Cal sounds good to me, the further North the better... :sly

Clydesdale

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sac area is actually closer and faster to me than most of the North Cali destinations... would be fun. Sac is 600 +- miles from Boise...If I played my cards right, could also tie that in with the acquisition of the IDI replacement motor.

Sweet 7.3

Reaction score
I love the idea of east vs west. Thats exactly what I want to start also. Great fun, friends and stories. No one uppers(sorry ps people). Get the event a little bigger and better every year. Im looking at the weekend of April 9 2011. Im looking in Rancho Seco park. A little east of Sac. Offers kids activities and camping

Sweet 7.3

Reaction score
WC IDI FUN RUN -----info

:yell:Im looking at having it the weekend of Apr 9 and 10 2011. Hoping to get a spot at Rancho Seco Park. Camping and facilities avail. More info to come.................... Lets start getting a confirmed list going so we know what kind of turnout we will have.

Please email your info to: [email protected]

Name
Address
Phone
VEHICLE

Confirmed, Hope to be there, Sorry would love to but cant, maybe next year.

Thanks everyone

MR.T

Full Access Member
Reaction score
April 9-10 sounds good, the calender is marked...

brians

Reaction score
I've got a house in Placerville (about 45 minutes from Sac). Anyone and everyone is welcome to stay there as there is plenty of room. And, yes, you can sit on the front deck and drink beer and shoot guns. Just ask towcat.

Don't be surprised if I ask you to cut down a tree or two.

Brian

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RangerDanger

Members online