I smell raw diesel fuel.....

bikepilot

Turbo IDI
Reaction score
My IP started leaking fuel out the weep hole as described, it would slowly dribble out the weep hole and then drain down the vally at the rear of the engine. I replaced the IP and am now good to go it seems:D

It is of course worth making sure its actually comming from the hole and not a loose injection or supply line.

good luck

apextrans

What Log Book????
Reaction score
Agnem said:
Scott, any chance the gasket behind the triangle for the fuel adjustment has disintegrated or torn? I'd check it. I can bring the rims and do the timing. I suspect Joe is referring to Gettysburg in another weekend. See the BOOB site events forum.

I'll have to check the gasket. I thought I was hosting the "party" here in Fallston. I haven't gotten ahold of ken yet, so it doesn't appear I would have parts to bring to Gettysburg in any event.

apextrans

What Log Book????
Reaction score
Got Ken on the phone last nite. (he called me back actually). Ordered the Turbo pump, Stage1 injectors, return line kit & a Holley Red pump. Don't know if the holley was needed, but this way everything is there ready to go. If I don't need (want) it, I'll return it. Ken said the stuff will go out this coming week.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm on the verg of ordering the same. Moose Truck has been down the last few weeks with a bad injector. Glad you were able to get ahold of him.

apextrans

What Log Book????
Reaction score
Agnem said:
I'm on the verg of ordering the same. Moose Truck has been down the last few weeks with a bad injector. Glad you were able to get ahold of him.

Shall we make it a "double date" then? :D