I just had to share.....

pafixitman

Reaction score
Oooohhhh I'm glad you mentioned the butt tray. When you take it out (it just falls out anyway) be careful of the little blue wire. I was installing the stereo and B was getting upset with me cuz we were going to her parent's for supper.....anyway....I had to finish up in a hurry and I grounded the radio under the butt tray; it was quick and accessible. Yah might want to find a better ground than that though! :angel: Just didn't want yah wondering what that wire was for! LOL

Thanks for the heads up. I would like to figure out how to wire the radio up to key on hot, versus hot....

The sad part is the butt tray is the nicest wood on the dash!

pafixitman

Reaction score
I'm guessing Eric sold his MB to you, Joe?

;Sweet :D

Yeah, I never named names. Both families vacationed together back in August and after a few :drunk: by the camp fire I had a moment of :idiot: and made a cookoo decision! Talked to Steph some, test drove it, talked some more, went home and worked out a deal w/ Scott (Apextrans) to pick it up in Gaston, NC.

The car, like the truck, has personality though. So far I am real happy with it cookoo intermittant blower motor and all!:dunno

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lance

Members online