I found a Parts Doner Truck!

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
:rotflmao Ok Just kidding. Yes I did but that Dodge today but it isn't my parts doner, it's for the lot.:D

However, Saturday Ron and I are headed down to South of Indy to pick up my REAL parts doner truck

Here is the ad:

1990 F350 flatbed:
7.3 diesel Approx 8,000 miles on engine
Jasper engine 5 speed trans with power take off
4 new tires, flat bed, has fuel problem, sold AS IS

I have talked to him a couple of times, Bad pump. he was asking $1500.00. I asked him if I came down with $1,000 cash would that buy the truck He said yes ;Sweet

So I will pull the motor for Big Ed, and part out the rest of the truck.

Thanks to all for the advice and input!

Ill keep you posted.

FordGuy100

Reaction score
:eek: You scared me there Darrin.

So...How much do you want for that ZF-5 out of that parts truck, only if its a 4x4 though.

69oiler

I don't feel tardy
Reaction score
i was gonna say not reason to cut that dodge up it looks clean. what about an IDI dodge?:D

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
Darrin Tosh said:
:rotflmao Ok Just kidding. Yes I did but that Dodge today but it isn't my parts doner, it's for the lot.:D

Ill keep you posted.

Ummm yeah riiiight!:rolleyes:

Always fun keepin' em guessin eh?;Really

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
Ron Your not helping!

I believe that it is a 2wd, I actually never asked but I guess I will know when I see it. I was more interested in the motor.

i was gonna say not reason to cut that dodge up it looks clean. what about an IDI dodge?

Yea, do 2 conversions. I have heard that Ken worked on a PSD swap in an 02 Dodge.

Last edited:

FordGuy100

Reaction score
An IDI swap into a Dodge would be awsome. You see guys swaping cummins into there Fords and what not, but never an IDI into a Dodge. You would pretty much know for a fact that you would be the only one with an IDI powered Dodge.

84TD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im J/K about that truck being a parts truck, although it is cool, it looks like a POS. I do like the TT setup on it and wonder if it could be done on an IDI as well. Also aren't those engines supercharged? Does this thing have a twin turbo super charged engine?

You must be registered for see images

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
It does look like it has Twins and a Suercharger, Pretty Cool! The guys got a lot of time in that ole truck!

If it's a dually and the price is right I may be interested in the flatbed

It is a dually, and I will let you know what the bed looks like when I see it on Saturday.

how much for the trans?

I have had a few people intereted in the trans, and I actually don't know if it is 2 or 4 wd. Once i get it back to the shop I let you all know what it is..

Later!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SixFourShanks08

Staff online

Members online