I can't take it anymore

flatlander

plays dirty when losing
Reaction score
We've rv'd once. . .sigh. . .once this year. Last night we bit the bullet and went out to our storage site to winterize it. I thought "I don't work tomorrow, but I did offer a buddy a hand. He'll probably be all right. Let's go."

So we're all hooked up out front, we'll be packed in an hour or so, and we'll be heading to So. Indiana in the AM.

It's all right to be irresponsible every now and then isn't it?

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
GOOD FOR YOU!!!! This is what makes an RV'er ;Sweet Just hitch up and disappear - AGAIN GOOD FOR YOU!!!!

Now for not using your new found RV much this year... :backoff

Doggy Daddy

Reaction score
I'm envious! We bought a new place a year and a half ago and have been busy with projects ever since. We managed to get a cross country trip in a month ago but it was a Pound Down The Miles sort of vacation. Still stayed in out of the way places like national forests and state parks, and since it was really off season we pretty well had the places to ourselves.

We have promised to be a bit more spontanious next year (sure, easy to say; but when there are 5 dogs, 8 goats and 2 llamas....). Anyway, GOOD FOR YOU!

flatlander

plays dirty when losing
Reaction score
Man what a great trip. Southern Indiana is beautiful. We went to Madison which is the most picturesque place on Earth. Next summer we're going back down to watch the hydroplane races (Madison is on the Ohio river).

The weather was great. Friday we cooked a stew over the fire in a dutch oven.

Today was not so good. Wind was terrible and blew us all over coming home. Got a call from my brother about 1/2 way home saying that ADT called last night at 3 am and had a glass break sensor go off. Found out that the neighbors tree fell over in the storm and broke our living room window, tore up our siding. I've got tree limbs everywhere. Oh, well it was a great weekend.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That southern Indiana tornado is all over the news out here. I just about freaked when I started reading this post. Glad you posted your safe return. ;Sweet

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mitsu tractor