hx35w trade?

fordf350man

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ok i have a holset hx35w i am wanting to put on my truck, but i dont really have the time to let the truck sit down (as its my daily driver) to make this work so IM NOT SURE YET but if i was to trade this holset turbo for a turbo that will bolt to my banks kit so i woulndt have to make anything to get it to fit would anybody be interested in trading? i would prefer drving distance but might consider mailing as long as shipping is reasonable and the person has a good name behind them, i dont want to get screwed and have no turbo,

please remember im not to sure if i want to trade this yet, im still debating it, i would like to put this turbo on but cant really afford to have it down, with a factory style turbo i can do it in a days works,

also like to add i dont want a turbo that needs to be rebuilt or is damaged, i will get the shaft specs off my trubo if anyone wants them

fordf350man

Full Access Member
Reaction score
no one? i am leaning more to getting a factory style turbo, im not looking to go fast, I just want a turbo on my truck