How to upload pics & what format is best?

WhiskeyBottle2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Heys Guys,

Will cell phone pics upload to the forum? And will they be good enough quality? One more...What size and format should they be?

Reason...I want to show some pics of up-coming mods I will be doing on another truck I have. Kinda want to do a step by pic write-up if that makes any sense...

I'll be doing another Champion 3 row radiator install, a coolant bypass and heater core bypass set-up as per Warden's Diesel Page, and a CDR mod that re-routes from valley pan via an oil separator and back into the CDR to filter out some of the oil to help keep intake clean and lower rear cylinder temps. The mod should still maintain the correct vacuum working pressures.

Anyway...that's what I will be doing first of next week if anyone is interested...

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Heys Guys,

Will cell phone pics upload to the forum? And will they be good enough quality? One more...What size and format should they be?

Reason...I want to show some pics of up-coming mods I will be doing on another truck I have. Kinda want to do a step by pic write-up if that makes any sense...

I'll be doing another Champion 3 row radiator install, a coolant bypass and heater core bypass set-up as per Warden's Diesel Page, and a CDR mod that re-routes from valley pan via an oil separator and back into the CDR to filter out some of the oil to help keep intake clean and lower rear cylinder temps. The mod should still maintain the correct vacuum working pressures.

Anyway...that's what I will be doing first of next week if anyone is interested...

Hello,

All very very good questions that I can help with.

I would really suggest getting a photobucket account and uploading your images there. Then you can link from there to your thread.

Next, what kind of phone have you got? Android or iPhone...well either will work, just get the photobucket app...that makes it easy to upload to the account and link back.

Most of the images in most of my stuff is done with my Xperia X10 android phone 8mp camera FYI.

Linking just requires some tags that you type in. IIRC there is a max of 15 images per thread, that includes smileys like this LOL one!

I'll be doing a HOW TO pictutorial on how to link to photobucket soon.

If you have any questions feel free to PM or email me riotwarrior at gee mail dot com