Hopefully someone can explain this phenomenon

sassyrel

Reaction score
93cc7.3 I'm usually not into it if it ain't 4x4 but that truck looks sweet with those stacks! Thanks for all the input everyone I was on a 850 mile haul and my damn phone charger went out so I count keep up but I came to a few realizations 1 currently I seem to be getting better fuel mileage the shorter the distance between fills (puzzling as if the bottom of the tank is different than the top) 2 I used to go 200 miles then top off and it take just over 10 gal (i changed the fuel filter on the trip it was getting clogged from the cleaning the bio had done, it helped a bit but I then also realized that being so preoccupied with my kids and many other things I'd neglected to clean my k&n in the last say 20k miles of hard driving/mudding/hauling yes I know dip stick move (cleaning it tomorrow) and 3 I'm burning oil much faster than before running the bio so I font know if that's because it cleaned things out and now more gets through or what but I gotta figure something out I went through over 2 gallons on that trip alone

4tone.....PLEASE,,break your train of thought,,with commas,,,,,,,or periods.......otherwise,,it makes it hard to read your post..thanks

Thatguy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I start on the rear tank, switch to the front when it reads empty and drive till the front tank reads empty. thats around 410 miles... takes 25 gal to fill......... all 3 times I have filled it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
720Diesel